Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2017
Happy 2017!

Happy New Year! I'm dusting off the ol' blog this year and have some really exciting things in store, so I hope you all continue to follow along on our journey! 

We recently announced that we are expecting again! Our baby is due in May which makes me almost 20 weeks along.  It's our last baby, so I'm trying to savor every moment of pregnancy - the good, the bad, and the ugly.  It's been tough because I've been really sick with this babe.  I'm hoping that we are done with the nausea and throwing up part...it's been a week without any action, so I'm crossing my fingers!



We spent our New Years Eve with our kids and surprised them with a gender reveal at midnight! We had an ultrasound last week and asked the technician to put the baby's gender in an envelope. We took the envelope to our favorite cupcake shop, That One Cupcake Place and asked them to fill the cupcakes with either pink or blue frosting depending on the information inside of our envelope.





We partied hard with snacks, fire ice cream, dance parties and sparkling juice while waiting for the clock to strike midnight. 

I swear the only thing that kept me awake until midnight was knowing that I would be finding out if our baby was a boy or girl! After predictions, a loud and wild countdown, we took giant bites of our cupcakes and found out we are having a...BABY GIRL!!!



I am so excited for this blessing and cannot wait for her to get here! She is already so fiercely loved.

I'm ready for all the opportunity and blessings that 2017 is going to bring to our family.  We have a lot of exciting things happening!
God bless you and your families, and Happy New Year! 

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Britt & Marvin and family! How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back to blogging!!! So excited for our new little girl -- the gender reveal was so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete