Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Being Present + Spending Quality Time in 2017
&
A Giveway With JORD Wood Watches

One of my resolutions for 2017 is to spend more active and quality time with my husband and children.  With busy schedules, phones, and electronics we've been missing out on being present with one another.  I often use my phone for the clock on it which can then lead to a quick peek at Instagram or Snap, texts, and then answering a few emails...soon I look up to realize I've wasted so much time.  Please tell me I'm not the only one!

So, I was so excited when JORD Wood Watches sent me one of their unique women's watches! Gone are the days of getting distracted by glancing at my phone for the time.  I can put my phone away and spend the much needed quality time with my family!  I've been wearing my watch non-stop and I am in love with the design, comfort and all the compliments I've received while wearing it! I have the Frankie 35 in dark sandalwood and mint.  Each timepiece from JORD is created with luxury in mind and each watch is one-of-a-kind and functional.  I have about five more wood watches on my wish list right now!



My watch is super lightweight, so I am able to wear it without it getting in the way of my crazy toddler and when I want to give it more flair, I can stack jewelry around it without feeling weighed down.




JORD also has some beautiful and timeless men's watches.  Marvin has his eye on a couple and I think it would make the perfect Valentine's Day gift!  Along with JORD's gorgeous timepieces, their packaging is just as dreamy.  JORD makes giving the gift of time so simple and an easy decision!  Each watch comes in a stunning cedar box and there's even a little drawer to hide a love note in! ;) Or if you're looking for something extra special, they have some really impressive engraving options.



My friends over at JORD are giving away a $100 credit to JORD for one of my readers - just in time for Valentine's Day or to start you off on the right track for 2017!!  The contest will close on January 29th at 11:59pm, so be sure to enter before time runs out ;) by following this giveaway link!  All you need to enter is your name and email address AND just for entering, you will be gifted a $25 credit to JORD once the contest has ended!



1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog! Beautiful pics! I WANT ONE OF THESE WATCHES!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete