Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Lil Baby Nutt // 32 weeks
&
Other Ramblings


I skipped taking a photo for 31 weeks, but I didn't completely fail...the chalkboard was completed.  We were all sick last week and I couldn't find the energy to even take a picture.  Here's a picture of the 31 week chalkboard - anyone else still obsessed with Mark Ronson's "Uptown Funk"?

How far along: 32 weeks & 2 days
Gender: Boy!
Milestone: Baby should be about 18 inches and 4 lbs. Baby's favorite activities include sucking his thumb, hiccups, and "swimming" like crazy.
Weight gain: 14 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Still mixing in maternity and regular clothes, but mostly maternity.
Belly button in or outStill an innie.
Sleep: Once I'm asleep, I'm sleeping great. But now I've been dealing with the worst insomnia and it's kicking my ass, but I am loving re-watching Gossip Girl on Netflix. :)
Best Moment This Week: Everyone feeling a little bit better - we all had bad colds and Sophia ended up with a high fever for a day.  Between teacher workdays and weather related cancelations, the girls were off from school for a week.  We all had a bit of cabin fever, so it felt good to get back to our routine on Monday.  Charlotte is expecting snow again tonight.  I have a feeling we may have a repeat of last week since anything over a trace of snow causes this city to SHUT DOWN. Being from Iowa, this completely cracks me up!  It was fun to see a bit of snow last week and the girls are hoping more accumulates this go-around so they can actually play in it.
Worst Moment This Week: Insomnia every single night.
Miss anything: Warm weather & my energy/sleep.
Movement: Yes, out of control movement - starting to distinguish different body parts moving.
Cravings: I've been having popsicles every night before bed. 
Queasy or sick: Feeling pretty good.
Looking forward to: My doctor's appointment on Friday, warm weather, and having this little man in my arms!


No comments:

Post a Comment