Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015
Lil Baby Nutt // 30 weeks


Happy (early) Valentine's Day!
How far along: 30 weeks & 4 days - 10 weeks to go, how crazy is that?
Gender: Boy!
Milestone: Baby should be adding about a half a pound each week at this point until birth.  Baby is about the size of a cantaloupe. The doctor said baby is head down!  There's still some time left that he could flip, but the doctor said that about 34 weeks we will know for sure if he's staying head down.
Weight gain: 14 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Yep. Tried on the last pair of "real" jeans that I've been able to wear and they no longer button.
Belly button in or outStill an innie.
Sleep: Getting better - dreams are crazy again.  
Best Moment This Week: The girls both brought home report cards that we are proud of! Also, the BBQ that I mentioned in my last post was the perfect family day and has me looking forward to spring/summer weather!
Worst Moment This Week: Nothing is sticking out, so score!
Miss anything: Red, red wiiiiiine and cold turkey sandwich cravings are back.
Movement: Jabs & rolls...feeling some really crazy movement.
Cravings: A big healthy salad sounds so delicious right now. I've been in a sugar rut and it's time to clean up my act.
Queasy or sick: Feeling pretty good - I've been exhausted this week though.
Looking forward to: Some Valentine's day fun & warmer weather (we have a cold front coming our way, but I'm praying it's the last one!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment