Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2015
Lil Baby Nutt // 27 weeks



How far along: 27 weeks & 2 days
Gender: Boy!
Milestone: Baby's organ systems are pretty much fully-developed, so most growth and progression is now taking place in his brain.
Weight gain: 11 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Still working between maternity and regular clothes.
Belly button in or outStill an innie.
Sleep: Sleeping has gotten better. Marvin has been waking up every time I move and sticks his arm to help me with my 5-point turns as I rollover. Haha!
Best Moment This Week: Gorgeous 60 degree weather in Charlotte - we are ready for you, Spring!  Also, I found an awesome documentary called "The Business of Being Born" that I was instantly hooked on. Great info!
Worst Moment This Week: This last week was just a bit crazy with Marvin away on a business trip, but it wasn't the "worst"...it was comical though and exhausting. 
Miss anything: Bras that fit. Time to go shopping. ASAP.
Movement: Lots of it - hitting my ribs, bladder, and everything in between.
Cravings: Cold oranges & water.
Queasy or sick: Not sick
Looking forward to: Right now, bedtime. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment