Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2015
Lil Baby Nutt // 28 weeks


How far along: 28 weeks & 3 days
Gender: Boy!
Milestone: He's getting better at controlling his own body temperature and is increasing his body fat.  
Weight gain: 11 lbs. Next week I have a checkup and this should jump because there's some definite growth and I've had a hefty appetite! I'll also have my glucose test and my RhoGAM shot because my blood is Rh-Negative.  The shot prevents my body from producing antibodies against the baby's blood.  I'll get another dose after delivery as I'll be exposed to baby's blood - unless he decides to be like mama and is Rh-Negative too. :)
Maternity clothes: Still working between maternity and regular clothes.  However, this baby boy is GROWING, so I think I'll be in full-time maternity clothes in the next few weeks.
Belly button in or outStill an innie.
Sleep: Sleeping is good, but moving to different positions during the night is brutal.  I literally started crying the other night because I was in so much pain.
Best Moment This Week: Our washer finally getting fixed! Somehow it switched over to a "continuous run factory setting" and it took two technicians to figure out the issue.
Worst Moment This Week: The mounds of laundry I have to get done. Almost there!
Miss anything: Not feeling like I'm a beached whale a turtle on its shell 97 years old when I get out of bed. 
Movement: Always and oh so strong!
Cravings: Nothing really. 
Queasy or sick: Not sick
Looking forward to: Getting some things marked off our "to do before baby" list this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment