Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014
Lil Baby Nutt // 24 weeks


How far along: 24 weeks & 2 days
Gender: Boy! According to my pregnancy app, baby is about 13 inches long, the size of an eggplant, and weighs about 1.5 lbs.  Baby also has eyebrows, lashes, and hair coming in!
Weight gain: 10 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Half & half
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Sleep has been rough this week. I wake up often throughout the night because I'm uncomfortable and then my mind races with all the things we need to get done before baby's arrival. However, I have been sleeping in until 9 or 10 now that the kids are on winter break.
Best Moment This Week: We had a fun and relaxing Christmas.  It was full of blessings and probably my favorite Christmas we've had!
Worst Moment This Week: While we were at church, our Pastor began talking about the new year and suddenly I could not remember what year we were going into. Was it 2015 or 2016? I was confident that it was 2016, but I leaned over to Marvin to ask him just to be sure.  Well, the laughter that he let out let me know that my pregnancy brain had conquered again.  
Miss anything: Breathing with ease.
Movement: Heavy kicks with an established routine.  He's very active bright and early in the morning and late at night.
CravingsStill Chipotle salad and recently vanilla ice cream at night.
Queasy or sick: Feeling good.
Looking forward to: APRIL. Too soon? :) Our hospital tour on Saturday and a fresh new year with new beginnings! Cheers to 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment