Pages

Monday, December 23, 2014
Lil Baby Nutt // 23 weeks

How far along: 23 weeks
Gender: Boy!
Weight gain: 10 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Half & half
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Sleeping pretty good - I wake up a few times throughout the night to change positions. 
Best Moment This Week: My birthday! I was seriously spoiled by friends & family.  Thank you to everyone who wished me well and celebrated with an adult beverage for me. ;) Marvin and the girls made my birthday very special, so a very special "thank you" to the three of them.  I woke up to a living room filled with handmade paper snowflakes, coffee, and pancakes. Marvin made an insanely delicious dinner - steak, grilled asparagus, and mashed potatoes - followed by a homemade apple cinnamon cake. It was so good! There are pictures below from my birthday!
Worst Moment This Week: Just some soreness - nothing too bad.
Miss anything: MY MOM :) I haven't seen her since March - thank God for technology.
Movement: Everyday!
CravingsChipotle salad, chipotle salad, chipotle salad with extra pico….and sugary cereal at night.
Queasy or sick: Nothing is making me feel sick...feeling pretty good for the most part.
Looking forward to: Christmas Eve, Church, Christmas morning, and creating a little more Christmas magic before it's all over. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment