Pages

He is Risen!

We had a very relaxing and fun Easter Sunday.  The girls woke up early to make sure the Easter Bunny had found us in Charlotte.  :)  The Easter Bunny definitely found us and left lots of colorful eggs filled with candy that I will be tempted with for the next couple of months before I finally throw it all out.  Marvin & I filled the girls baskets with a few treats, Essie nail polish, a Mason Jar tumbler, chalk, bubbles, and the big hit...Hunter boots in fun spring colors!  I'm pretty sure I heard some prayers for rain, so they can wear them.








Bunny booty cookies that the girls and I made on Easter weekend. :)

I made Marvin a manly Easter basket.  I wanted to put his goodies in something that we could reuse.  He's been going to the park lately to workout, so I thought an insulated lunch bag would be perfect for him to take with him.  I found a great one at Target and stuffed it with beef jerky, water bottle, Mios, Sandlot DVD, and of course I had to throw in some of his favorite treats!


In other news, the girls started their first day of school today in Charlotte!  They were nervous and excited.  I'm anxiously awaiting for 3:30pm, so I can pick them up and hear all about their day!  Fingers crossed for smooth transition!

No comments:

Post a Comment