Pages

Flashback Friday // Breakfast at Brittney's Bridal Shower

My bridal shower was hosted by my mom and my sister, Jenna.  It was beyond what I ever imagined. It was absolutely beautiful and so personalized.  The theme was Breakfast at Brittney's - a take on my all-time favorite movie, Breakfast at Tiffany's.  They organized a mimosa bar, yogurt parfait bar and a candy bar.  If you know me, I am a HUGE fan of bars.  I always make them for my family and friends, so I thought it was sweet of them to do several for me.  :)




We all had such a lovely time and it felt great to be surrounded by women that I love and care about.  My heart was full!  My sister came up with such a fun gift idea.  Because Marvin and I were preparing to move out of state, she was concerned with us transporting all of our gifts across the country.  She had guests come up with date night ideas with gift cards included.  It was exciting to see how creative and thoughtful the ladies were.









I wish I would have gotten a photo of all the ladies together!  I did have a surprise visitor who stopped by briefly, very briefly - too many women in one room, I think.  My groom came bearing gifts for his bride-to-be.  Swoon! :)





2 comments:

  1. Woot woot! I made the blog!! Such a beautiful bridal shower for a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing bridal shower treats and cup cakes! Attended my colleague's pre wedding party at one of the high rated wedding venues Los Angeles recently. Seating arrangements with rustic décor were awesome. Drinks, starters, cuisines, sweets and cookies were also of brilliant quality.

    ReplyDelete