Pages

New Year. New Blog.

The past year has flown by so fast and within that time I have had so many amazing experiences.  I want to capture and record as much of it as I can, so I have decided to begin a blog for my family: Mixed McNutt's. Our life is just like a bowl of mixed nuts - you never know what's next...something I had to definitely get used to!

In the past year I have gotten engaged, went from office to home office, moved from the midwest to the east coast, curly to straight hair, moved into a new house, survived Hurricane Sandy, visited Arizona, Illinois, Missouri, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.  I have watched my daughters grow, learn, and sparkle.  My relationship with Marvin grows daily.  I've watched Marvin go from NFL training, combine, NFL draft (STRESS!), practice squad, to that 53-man roster!  We have amazing families that have grown into a family as well this past year.  Oh, I also became a Philadelphia Eagles cheerleader...not an official cheerleader, but I have the spirit of one when my man is on that field!  In the last year, my relationship with God has grown stronger, I've become more organized, I've been a decorating mad-woman, and a stronger person in general.  I cannot wait to see what 2013 has in store for me and my family.

Follow Mixed McNutts for a slowed down version of our fast paced life!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this, and I'm happy your doing something that you like. Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love blogs!!! So glad you started one. It's a great way to make those who are far away feel so close. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, "Mixed McNutts" thats clever!!

    ReplyDelete