Pages

Happiest Place on Earth (Close to It)

Last weekend we had a blast taking the girls to see Disney on Ice: Rockin' Ever After in Philadelphia.  Disney always puts 100% into what ever they do and the show was perfect! The costumes, actors, and choreography was amazing! I think that Marvin and I ended up enjoying the show more than Paris & Sophia.  We recalled what characters we love (Me: Jasmine & Belle...oh, I just remembered how much I love Tinkerbell too! Marvin: Simba, Mufasa and The Beast) and our favorite Disney songs. I cannot wait until we have a chance to go to Disneyland or Disney World as a family.  I know the girls will fall in love!

Isn't Minnie adorable?

Me & Paris

The $4,543.57 Snow Cone.

Princess P & Dad
Dreams Come True.

Before we went to Disney on Ice we had lunch a Max Brenner's.  It's a restaurant that we've been to a few times located in downtown Philly. It's a chocolate restaurant...yes, a chocolate restaurant.  It's kid-friendly and the atmosphere is hip and fun!  I indulged in a chocolate martini with a coconut chocolate-covered strawberry and chocolate syrup! DELISH.

When we go to restaurants we have the girls order on their own to practice their manners and gain confidence in speaking.  Paris was the last to order and I wasn't really paying attention while she was ordering.  Sophie had ordered a peanut butter sandwich with chocolate dipping sauce, I had a BLT, Marvin ordered about 57 different meals, and Paris, well, she got this....
 Max's Palace Famous Chocolate Mess Party.

Smooth Operator


Here's the description of the Mess Party taken directly from their menu: (for 2 children) Warm chocolate mud cake in a chocolate swimming pool, whipped cream mountains, ice cream bowling balls, chocolate rocks and toffee sauce from candy bees. Served with jungle bananas or strawberries from the rainbow fields.  

Nice, healthy lunch, huh? Yeah...time to start talking about healthy food choices.

Speaking of healthy, Marvin and I are jumping into eating healthier after our trip this weekend.  I'll be posting our goals next week!  We are headed to VEGAS! I'm way thrilled to have an adult mini vacation!

I'll leave you with these beauties...
Roses & Peonies (swoon!)

1 comment:

  1. I've read many of blogs in my day and i know i have a biased opinion but this is one that i love reading. You are very a talented writer Ms. brown and I can't wait for the next one

    ReplyDelete