Pages

Love Is All You Need

I have never understood why some people are so negative when Valentine's day comes around. I LOVE this holiday. Even when I was single, I loved Valentine's day. It's fun, adorable, filled with red and pink, and chocolate! I realize it's a made up holiday. It's just fun to recognize the ones you l-o-v-e! I don't believe that one day should display the love you have for someone. This should be displayed year round - February 14th is just a fun day to celebrate your love. Don't put pressure on this date. Just enjoy it. And that's what we did! We had a "fancy" dinner at home with Paris & Sophia. We ordered takeout from Capital Grille (one of our favorite steak restaurants), dressed up, and decorated.

The girls woke up to teddy bears, balloons, bracelets, flowers and baseball gloves from dad. I woke up to lots of roses, love letters, jewelry, and other surprises.

Hope you all enjoyed your Valentine's day! xo






Sophie did her own make up. :)










Typical gift from dad, right? lol
Paris & Sophia's valentine's for their friends - Hershey chocolate bars!

No comments:

Post a Comment